开心
    2013-4-4 12:04
  • 签到天数: 1 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

21#
     楼主| 发表于 2008-6-26 09:20:57 | 只看该作者

第六部分:工作协调能力(8~14

问:在你的上一份工作里,现实与你的期望有何差距??
      答:最难预见的事就是,公司的其他部门如何看待我在市场研究部门的工作。遗憾的是,我发现许多机构宁愿向外面寻求专业的研究服务,这就是我决定与你们公司联系的缘故。
      面试官试图断定,求职者在过去的工作中是否能客观考虑他对工作的适应能力。如果在很大程度上,你对这些事情都能作出好的判断,那么你很可能为了这份工作已细心地审查了你自己。面试官还想确定含混不清的事情不会在这份工作中重现。??
      Q:How did the realities differ from your expectations in your last job?
      A:The hardest thing to foresee was how other departments within the company would view my market?research department?s work.Unfortunately,I found that many groups prefer to go outside for specialized research services,and that\'s really the reason I decided to contact your firm.?   ?
      问:你怎样充实你目前从事的(或最近的)工作??
      答:假如我决定呆在我目前的工作岗位上,我会自愿地负责通讯方面工作,设法使我们所有的办公室和互联网相连或联系上别的信息资源。
      不要过细描述消极的事,描述你如何提高工作质量,使你的技能增加,从而敬岗乐业。别让面试官有这种印象,那就是假如你有什么不满意,你就不再对一项解决方案或一个计划的改进起作用。结束面谈时应侧重讲下一份工作中你要追求的,你的回答应和该职位所提出的要求紧密联系。??
      Q:How would you enrich your current (or most recent)job?   A:If I decide to stay with my current job,I?m going to volunteer to be on the communications task force,which is trying to get all of our offices linked to the Internet and other resources??
      问:做这份工作,你能随时出差吗??
      答:如果受到充分的重视,我可以在任何需要的时候出差。就目前而言,我通常是每月出差一次。
      你的回答要和你正在申请的职位的要求一致,要反映出你对该工作和时间要求的真正理解。假如你对此不明确,可询问工作的规律性,并表示愿意定期地延长工作的时间。??
      Q:Would you be able to travel as necessary to perform the job?
      A:If I have adequate notice,I can arrange to be available for travel at almost any time of the year.As it is,I usually travel about once a month for my current job.??
      问:为什么对于一个有着你这样条件的人来说,这是一份特别好的工作?
    ? 答:您刚才告诉我本职位的前一位职员做得非常出色,我自信在电子制表和数据统计上我有同样的技能。同样我会和你的审计组配合得很好,因为我来自那种环境,并且知道客户做什么使协商关系更富有成效。
      在这里,最好的回答是用对比方式,描述一下你最近的工作里的经历和成果。?
      Q:Why is this a particularly good job for someone with your qualifications?
      A:Based on what you?ve told me about the last person who excelled in this job,I\'m confident that I?ve the same skills in spreadsheet analysis and statistics.I\'d also work well with your audit team,because I come from that kind of environment and know what a client can do to make the consulting relationship more productive.?
    ? 问:什么是你最有效率或最理想的工作环境??
      答:我喜欢每天清晨至少用一个小时准备一天的工作,这段时间内不受任何干扰,我通常在早上7点左右开始工作。此外,我喜欢有开放式的办公室,喜欢常有信息反馈,喜欢做什么事情都充满活力。同样,别人忙忙碌碌地工作,也有助于我更高效率地工作。
      面试官想知道求职者的工作环境对他的工作带来的影响。你对这个职位、部门的硬件设施,以及特定工作队伍的态度适应得如何?强调你在各种环境下的工作能力,以及你在不怎么理想的工作环境中如何通过努力提高了效率。??
      Q:What?s your most productive or ideal work setting?
      A:I like having at least one hour of uninterrupted time in the early morning to plan my day.I usually start around 7 A.M.Otherwise,I enjoy an office with open doors,constant feedback,and lots of energy and activity.It helps me work more productively when I sense how busy everyone else is,too.?
      问:日常工作中,你喜欢固定的工作模式还是多变的工作模式??
      答:我喜欢工作多变且富有挑战性,这就是我经常请求从事艰巨任务的原因。我们前两次商讨的那两个方案就是我自行要求的,我不会让自己空虚无聊的。
      你的回答要与工作的要求相符。描述既能保持你的兴致,从而学到新东西,又不会让你厌烦的环境。??
      Qo you prefer continuity in structure or frequent change in your daily work?
      A:I enjoy change and challenge,which is why I frequently ask for the tough assignments.The last two projects we discussed were ones that I asked for.I don\'t allow myself to get bored.??
      问:有效的时间管理已成为提高生产力的一个必不可少的因素。举例子说明你学会并应用到工作上的时间管理技术。?
      答:我会定期使用日程安排软件,它能有效地帮我安排好每日、每周、每月或者每年的工作。它还有计划表的特点和提示选择功能,有助于在限定的时间内及时完成任务。一般来说,我总是朝着目标奋斗而且非常自觉。我喜欢每次用一定的时间和精力制定一份计划方案。我已发现这种方法有助于节省时间,这样使我能够实施我的新方案,并最终为部门节省了时间和金钱。
      回答这个问题时,谈谈你在工作中应用过的能节省时间和资源的分配时间的技巧。在这种公关领域里,时间是很珍贵的,面试官想看看你是不是一个珍惜时间的人。试举一个例子说明你是如何因为合理安排时间而提高生产力的。??
      Q:Time management has become a necessary factor in productivity. Give an example of a time?management skill you?ve learned and applied at work.A:I regularly use scheduling software, which helps me effectively plan for the day, week, month, or year.
      It also has a to?do?list feature and an alarm option,which is helpful for meeting timely deadlines. In general, though, I\'m very goal oriented and self?disciplined.I like to focus clearly on one project at a time for a set amount of hours. In the past I?ve found that this has helped me save time, which in turn has given me the opportunity to implement new rocedures that have ultimately saved the department time and money.?

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.1]初来乍到

22#
     楼主| 发表于 2008-6-26 09:21:42 | 只看该作者

第七部分:工个性与社会协调能力(1~5

问:你的朋友会告诉我有关你的一些什么事情??
      答:我的朋友会告诉你,我走得比别人快,吃得比别人多,工作得比别人晚,且除了计划内的事情外,我还挤时间与朋友在一起。我确信做很多事情都需要有热忱。
      说说你在工作中自然体现出来的个性的各个方面。??
      Q:What would your friends tell me about you?
      A:My friends would tell you that I move faster than most people,eat more than most people,work later than most people,and   still manage to spend time with friends despite my schedule.I believe in doing lots of things with gusto.??
      问:说说你和以前几位上司的关系。?
      答:我的几位上司会告诉你,我是他们出色的助理,我和三位上司在一起时,我们之间是良师益友,虽然智慧和专业水准是他们强,但在关于客户问题的决策上我总是能帮他们一把。
      面试官感兴趣的是,适合这个职位的求职者和其上司在一起时是否会相处得愉快。当你讲述每一位以前的上司时,面试官最有可能拿他自己与你的上司作心理上的比较。面试官必须确信他已发现了你的工作关系中的任何特殊之处,你不会和新上司闹翻。要诚实,但不能有反面例子。
      强调哪种类型的上司和你合作得愉快。??
      Q:Tell me about your relationship with your previous?bosses.
      A:My bosses would tell you that I\'ve often acted as a sounding board for them.With all three of my bosses,we\'ve mentored ach other,although the obvious balance of wisdom and expertise was theirs.I was always helpful to them in their decisions about customer problems.??
      问:描述你和同事之间的工作关系。?
      答:他们或许会告诉你,从来没有什么事让我感到惊慌失措,或者成为我的绊脚石。在他们遇到困难时,例如我们讨论承包商那件事时,我作为指导者确实很在行。我这个人忠实又可靠。
      你喜欢与哪种类型的人一起工作?公司的客户对你有什么样的反应?从你的回答中,面试官确信有关你工作个性中的任何令人惊奇的事都逃不过他的眼。举例说明你如何干劲十足,当需要时你知道怎样去寻求帮助,以及你对集体业绩的关心。??
      Qescribe your working relationship with your colleagues.
      A:They?d probably tell you that nothing ever shocks me or sets me back too much,and that I?m really an asset as an adviser when they suffer a roadblock,as in the case we discussed about the contractor.I?m constant and dependable.??
      问:描述你的职业形象背后的个性。?
      答:我经常嘲笑自己的缺点。我言辞辛辣并在很多情况下都是直言不讳的,但我又给办公室带来了幽默。我认为这为我们的工作环境提供了和谐、温暖的氛围。这个问题与“你的朋友会告诉我关于你的什么事?”类似。侧重在你的个性是如何反映你的工作技能或兴趣的。??
      Qescribe your personality beneath the professional image.
      A:I laugh a lot at my own shortcomings.I see irony in most things and I?m outspoken,but I bring a sense of humor to any ffice.I think it provides a nice balance of warmth in a work setting.??
      问:什么样的环境使你能特别高效率的工作??
      答:尽管在大多数环境中我都能很有效率,我还是喜欢那种自觉管理自己的工作环境。我喜欢有目标并要能为达到这个目标而设计。为了实现目标,我靠的是请教和寻找易于接受新事物的人,所以,对我来说在工作队伍中合作与接纳是很重要的。
      突出你在各种不同类型的环境中的应变能力与工作能力。你的回答不要罗列一大堆的要求(如私人办公室、毫无干扰的工作环境等),否则面试官的结论会是:你是个难以满足的人。??
      Q:What environments allow you to be especially effective?
      A:Although I can work effectively in most environments,I prefer environments where people are their own bosses,within eason.I like to have a goal but be able to draw my own map to get there.To accomplish goals,I rely on asking questions and finding people receptive,so cooperation and access are important to me in a work group.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.1]初来乍到

23#
     楼主| 发表于 2008-6-26 09:22:10 | 只看该作者

第七部分:工个性与社会协调能力(6~10问)

问:描述一个对你来说是没有效率的工作环境。?
      答:当某人提出一个确切的建议说我的一个目标该如何实现时,我做得就不是非常好。因为那就意味着不允许我有任何的自由去对我自己的风格作出调整,只有当我可以描绘自己的蓝图时,我才能做得好。这个问题是“什么样的环境让你的工作特别有效率?”的反面问法。侧重在你比较喜欢或能提高你的工作效率的环境。?
      Qescribe an environment that is ineffective for you.
      A:I don?t do terribly well when someone has an exact idea of how one of my goals should be accomplished.That doesn\'t allow any latitude to make adjustments to suit my own style.I do well when I can draw my own map.??
      问:什么样的环境能激励你??
      答:我确实很喜欢从事工程,从中能获得真正的进步——例如,在?JIT工程中,我们在物资耗费上每月节省1万多美元。
      面试官想更清楚地观察哪种工作能激励你。这个问题是没有正确答案的,不过你的回答至少应该和你正在申请的工作有几分相符。例如,假如你正面试的是一项枯燥和反复性的工作,如,数据记录或装配线这类工作,你就不该说高创造型的工作最能激发你。??
      Q:What situations excite and motivate you?
      A:I really enjoy working on any re?engineering project where a true improvement results,for example,the JIT project in hich we saved more than ten thousand dollars per month in inventory costs.
    ??问:你的上一位老板如何形容你的工作习惯和职业道德??
      答:让我这么说吧,由于我付出了更多额外的努力去处理与一位顾客的关系,我因此获得了部门发给的一笔津贴。这位顾客以取消账户相要挟,我介入这件事并设法改进某些制度,尽管这得让我花上整个周末去工作。
      你认为你目前的或上一位雇主会再次雇用你吗?你的工作够完善吗?你可靠吗?你值得信赖吗?举出一些有关你的可靠、你的奉献和有合作诚意的例子。??
      Q:How would your last employer describe your work habits and ethics?
      A et me put it this way:I received an MVP award from my division for the extra efforts I put into one of our customer elationships.
      The customer had threatened to pull the account,so I stepped in and debugged the system,even though it required me to work through a holiday weekend.??
      问:你觉得你的公司对待自己的员工如何??
      答:近年来,管理部门实际上已经为优秀的员工做了很多。但是,当员工们为公司做出牺牲但却得到极少回报时,公司的努力又激起了过去的混乱。我们花大量的金钱在人力资源上,设法消除横在免税员工和非免税员工之间的屏障。假如“公司”是管理部门,管理部门正有意识地努力修补漏洞,从而公平对待员工。
      主考官想看看你能否在忠于管理部门和对员工的关心之间走出一条满意的路线,尽管这个问题没有正确的答案,但你应当尽量避免对任何一方的偏袒并尽可能客观地谈论你所在公司对员工的态度和方法。随时准备给出一些反映你的公司对待员工的观点的例子。   ??
      Q:How do you feel your company treats its employees?
      A:In recent years,management has really been dedicated to having a satisfied workforce.Their efforts,however,often rekindleast upheavals,when employees made sacrifices for the company and received little in return.In human resources we spend a lot of money trying to break down the walls between exempt and nonexempt employees.If“the company”is management,I would have to say management is making a conscious effort to mend fences and to do right by our employees.??
      问:你的顾客和客户喜欢和你一块工作吗??
      答:我的客户很稳定,因此我认为三四年来顾客是很满意与我一起工作的。在广告部门中那是很不平常的事情。他们知道完全可以靠我去处理他们的生意,就像让我处理自己的生意一样。
      公司的客户对你的反应好不好?你可以从一位顾客的身上给出具体的反馈信息吗?有多少客户是你的回头客?为什么你相信你留住了他们的生意???
      Qid your customers or clients enjoy working with you?
      A:My client base changed very little,except that billings increased,so I think that?s evidence the clients were satisfied enough to stay with me for more than three years.That?s particularly unusual in the ad?agency business,too.They simply knew they could count on me to treat their businss as if it were my own.?

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.1]初来乍到

24#
     楼主| 发表于 2008-6-26 09:22:38 | 只看该作者

第七部分:工个性与社会协调能力(11~15问)

问:在部门,你如何与同事做到相得益彰??
      答:我喜欢一个人人都独立思考的、但必要时又能相互帮助的工作环境。我作为我们办公室的电脑检修员,在复核重要备忘录时,我常请求他人的帮助。我相信互相帮助是有益的。?
      描述你的个性、技术或上述两者是如何有助于公司的发展和完善的。什么类型的人喜欢跟你工作,并一干就是几个小时?公司的顾客或客户对你作怎样的评价?使面试官确信你的工作个性不会出意外问题。??
      Q:How will you complement this department?
      A:I enjoy an environment in which people bounce ideas off each other and have the flexibility to ask for help when they need it.I?m usually a great troubleshooter for PC problems in my office,and I?m often going to ask for help proofreading important memos.I believe in give?and?take.??
      问:你会选择什么人做你的证明人?为什么??
      答:我会找前任老板、一个伙伴或一位顾客来做我的证明人,说明我是个成熟的人,且在日常生活中与所有重要的同事们都能相处得很好。
      面试官在寻找一个逻辑思维较强的人。例如:一个以前做过推销员的人很可能就会找一个以前也曾是推销员的人来做自己的证明人。描述你期望你的证明人,包括不同年龄层次的人,一个同事或来自大学的老教授会说些什么。??
      Q:Whom did you choose as your references,and why?
      A:I selected a former boss,a peer,and a customer as references,to demonstrate that I\'m a pretty well?rounded person and get along with all the important work associates in my life.??
      问:我们可否与你所有的证明人联系??
      答:我希望你们确定聘用我之后再与我的上司联系。这样,我才有机会亲自告诉她我要换工作。当然,我知道您必须确认我的申请情况是否属实。这是设计来保护你的问题。假如你现在的雇主还不知道你正在寻找新的工作(情况通常如此),你可以要求面试官,只有在你获得该职位后,才能与你目前的老板联系。??
      Q:Can we call all of your references??
      A:I?d prefer that you call my current boss only after you\'ve made me a firm offer of employment and I?ve had a chance to tell her myself that I\'m changing jobs.Then,of course,I understand your need to verify that my application was accurate.??
      问:告诉我你从最近读的书中学到什么。?
      答:我喜欢读人物传记,尤其是那些生活在不同时代人的传记。最近,我读了丘吉尔的传记,这本书教会了我很多领导的价值和重重压力下获得的良好的公共关系。
      面试官想知道求职者是否与公司的其他人有着共同的兴趣。你利用业余时间有效、轻松地学习新的东西吗?你生性对什么好奇???
      Q:Tell me what you learned from a recent book.
      A:I enjoy reading biographies,especially of people who lived in a different era.
      I recently read Churchill?s biography,which taught me a lot about the value of leadership and good PR under times of stress.
      问:告诉我,你曾真正喜欢的一个工作组。?
      答:我的工作组是我们新产品投产部里最默契的一组。在产品投放的前一天,我们卷起袖子帮着打包,把产品装运到销售部。虽然这是行政管理部门的任务,但是必须要完成,这正是我们检查我们的好产品的时候。这个问题是“描述一下你与同事的工作关系”和“你的顾客和客户都喜欢和你一起工作吗”这两个问题的结合。表现一下你与别人很好地合作的能力和建立一种稳定的、可持续的工作关系的能力。?
    ? Q:Tell me about a work group you really enjoyed.
      A:My group in our new?product?launch department really meshed.
      When one of us was approaching the final day before a launch,we all rolled up our sleeves and helped put press packets ogether or whatever else was the last item to be shipped to the sales force.Although it was an administrative task,it had to be done,and it was a good time for us all to speculate on the success of the product and any major concerns.?

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.1]初来乍到

25#
     楼主| 发表于 2008-6-26 09:23:09 | 只看该作者

第七部分:工个性与社会协调能力(16~19问)

问:请举出你帮助一位同事的例子。?
      答:我曾帮助一位同事理解调查方法,以便他能写一份报告。因为他从未学过调查课程,所以不懂怎样去组织问题。
      展示一下你乐于助人的一面。描述因你客观的忠告或特定的专业知识,使你的同事和部门获得积极成果的例子。??
      Qescribe a time when you had to assist a coworker.
      A:I once helped an associate understand survey methodology in order to write a report.He had never taken a research course and didn\'t know how to structure questions.??
      问:你是单独工作效率高还是小组工作时效率高??
      答:我需要一些个人时间去做计划,但我喜欢周围的人的活动和他们的声音,并和他们分享见解。我想,大多数作家需要完善,因为我们偶尔都会遇到写作上的困难。?
      面试官在寻找一个能在有干扰的环境下工作的人。诚实地进行交流,表明你是一个灵活的、易于适应环境的职员。??
      Q:Are you most productive working alone or in a group?
      A:I need some private time for planning,but otherwise I like the activity and noise of people around me and the ability to hare ideas.I think most writers need reinforcement,because we all get writer?s block occasionally.??
      问:告诉我使你难以保持客观的情形。?
      答:我曾为我们的图书馆研究一种新的在线资源,但最后我的经理却决定撤销资金。我感到沮丧,因为我为该产品激动,就像卖主那样,我告诉了许多人可以拥有这种资源。但我明白改变预算的必要性,并且在当时此事不是我说了算的。在这里,一个明显的例子就是你已在一个项目上花了很多时间,而得到的结果就是取消该项目,或你可能发现该项目从战略上讲,并没有你期望中的那么出色。你是否能够重新调整你的思维做一些从长远来看是最好的事情。?
    ? Q:Tell me about a situation in which it was difficult to remain objective.
      A:I?d researched a new on?line source for our library,and my manager decided to pull funding at the last minute.It was ustrating for me because I\'d gotten excited about the product,liked the vendor,and had even told some people to count on having the resource.But I understand the need to revise budgets,and the matter was out of my control at the time.??
      问:你现在的老板想改变你的什么工作习惯??
      答:我习惯早上工作,而我的老板却是个夜猫子。我喜欢提前至少一小时到办公室,通常是7点左右,一到办公室就开始工作,而我的老板喜欢9点以后来办公室,一就到晚上。所以我想知道她要改变我的一项习惯,很可能是要我也变成个夜猫子,以便她想工作的时候我也在场。
      面试官想知道你是如何与你将来的老板和同事合作的,同时他们还想确信,他们已发现了你与人合作方式里的所有与众不同之处。回答该问题,一个好方法就是指出彼此之间轻微的爱好差别。或者你可以有选择地谈谈你跟老板经过共同努力改善了的缺点。??
      Q:What might your current boss want to change about your work habits?
      A:I?m a morning person and she?s a night owl. I like to come into the office at least an hour early,usually by seven,to get a jump start on my work. My boss likes to come in after nine and work late into the evening. So I think if she could change one thing about me,she?d probably make me into a night owl,too,so that I?d be available during many of the same hours she likes to work.?

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.1]初来乍到

26#
     楼主| 发表于 2008-6-26 09:23:39 | 只看该作者

第八部分:管理模式与人际技巧(1~5问)

问:谈谈你所认识的卓有成就的经理、管理者,或其他处于领导位置的人。
    ? 答:我曾碰到过一位非常优秀的教授,在他给我们上新课之前,总会复习上一课的重点。他细心地观察我们的反应,我们一旦有疑惑,他就会重复所讲的内容。有时他会问些反馈性的问题“你们还有什么困难吗?”,他从来不作太多的假设,也不会让我们因为未能迅速掌握一个概念就觉得自己很愚蠢。
      请谈谈一个管理者的管理模式和人际技巧。重点在建设性上,那就是他是如何工作的,而不在于他做什么类型的工作。他是如何能够取得如此骄人的成就并能得到你的赞许的???
      Q:Tell me about an effective manager,supervisor,or other person in a leading role you?ve known.
      A:The best professor I ever had always reviewed me most important points from our last class before he moved on to new material.He also watched our faces carefully and repeated information whenever he saw a blank stare.Sometimes he would just ask for feedback by saying,“What are you having difficulty with?”He never assumed too much or made us feel dumb for not grasping a concept quickly.??
      问:你认为哪种类型的管理模式是有成效的??
      答:有些人充当教练而不是专家,我总能从他们身上学到有价值的东西。当别人有问题向我请教时,我会尽力提供帮助,就如和他一块分析推理一样,在帮助他时我也在学习,但我从来不给对方答案,我想帮他树立独立解决问题的信心更重要。这个问题与“讲讲你所认识的卓有成效的经理或管理者”很相似,举一个你个人或众所周知的领导人卓有成效的领导的例子。为什么该领导能有这么大的成就?谈谈你自己的管理模式和你与同事和领导之间的人际关系,并且谈谈你如何从你所钦佩的领导人身上学到好的习惯。??
      Q:What type of management style do you think is effective?
      A:I?ve always learned well from people who act as coaches rather than experts.When someone comes to me with a problem,I try to act as if I\'m reasoning through the problem with the person,learning as I go.I never just give an answer.I want employees to develop confidence in creating answers for themselves.??
      问:描述一下你个人的管理方式。?
      答:我重复别人告诉我的东西,但我用一种有助于他们独立发现问题和找到答案的方式重新归纳它们。有时,我只是不断地提问,直到他们找到解决方法为止。这种方法,是我从一位成功从事审讯工作的律师朋友那里学来的。
      谈你的管理方式和你与同事、领导之间的人际技巧。谈谈你是如何从所敬佩的领导人身上学到好的习惯。??
      Q escribe your personal management style.
      A:I repeat what someone has told me,but I reorganize the information in a way that helps them see the problem or answer themselves.Sometimes I just ask questions until they see a clear solution.I learned this from watching a friend who\'s a ccessful trial lawyer.??
      问:你觉得你跟哪一类型的人一起工作能使工作最有成效??
      答:我倾向于和有自信并且性格直率的人一起工作,与懦弱的人一起相处则较难,因为我工作节奏快且处事果断。
      重点谈积极的方面,你是哪种类型的上司、员工和同事?请记住,面试官想知道你如何与公司的其他人处得好,而不是公司里别的员工如何适应你。??
      Q:What type of people do you work with most effectively?A:I tend to work well with people who are confident and straightforward.It?s more difficult for me to be around timid eople,because I move quickly and am decisive.??
      问:同事给你印象最深的是什么??
      答:我敬佩性格好、诚实而且正直的人,并能与他们合作得很好。我认为,自信和热情在任何工作环境里都起积极的作用。
      雇主想知道你的人际关系技巧怎么样。更可能的就是,你不但要跟你所在的部门的人交往,更要与公司的其他人交往。显现出你能在这方面表现出色。?
    ? Q:What things impress you in colleagues?
      A:I admire and work best with people who are of good character and have integrity.I also think confidence and enthusiasm is positive in any business environment.??

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.1]初来乍到

27#
     楼主| 发表于 2008-6-26 09:24:11 | 只看该作者

第八部分:管理模式与人际技巧(6~10问)

问:你的上司所做的事情有哪些是你不喜欢的??
      答:我惟独不喜欢的一件事就是当着大家的面询问反馈信息,我愿意私下听取正反两面的反馈,以使我有时间且不受任何干扰地对该问题进行思考和作出反应。我相信这是提高学识或改变将来的行为的公平做法。
      介绍一下你从困境中学到的积极经验,尽可能地避免对前任老板或经理进行批评。??
      Q:What are some of the things your supervisor did that you disliked?
      A:The only thing I really don?t like is to get feedback in front of others.I want to hear good or bad feedback in private,so that I have time to think and react to the issue without other distractions.I believe that?s the fair way to improve earning or to change future behavior.??
      问:你如何组织和安排那些重点项目??
      答:我会事先集体讨论,假定最好、最糟糕和最可能出现的情形。接着我会拟定一个比较切实可行的时间表。我发现在计划执行中最好和最坏的一面都会同时出现,当这些问题出现时,我就能容易地调整我的计划,因为我已经想像到会发生什么事情和我该如何作出反应。
      告诉面试官,你在完成复杂任务的一般方法上的一个好主意。你可以从以下方面着手:你如何安排时间、设置时间下限、任务轻重缓急的排序、分派任务和决定你该做什么。??
      Q:How do you organize and plan for major projects?
      A:I love to brainstorm a best,worst,and most likely scenario.Then I set a timetable that?s realistic.What I usually find is that some combination of my best and worst cases evolves;I can adjust my schedule easily as these things unfold because I?ve already visualized what could happen and how I?d react.?
    ? 问:描述一下你在巨大压力下工作的一次经历。?
      答:在连续不断地工作了两个星期后,我还得完成最后的1/4的工作。
      打进打出的电话多得令人难以置信,因为我不能随身带着办公文件。很幸运,我有个得力的秘书和不错的文件系统。最后,我们把每件事都处理得井井有条。
      回答这样一个问题,最好的办法就是集中在你的时间安排技巧上。举一个有足够细节的例子,谈你面临的严峻形势及你如何轻松自如地解决了问题。?
    ? Q escribe a time when you?ve worked under intense?pressure.
      A:I had to complete an end?of?quarter report once while I was on the road for two consecutive weeks.The amount of lephoning back and forth was incredible,because I couldn?t bring my office files with me.Luckily I had a great secretary and a logical filing system,so we located everything we needed.??
      问:在典型的工作日,你如何安排时间??
      答:我总是给予已建立起关系的顾客优先权,因为他们提供给我们更好的机遇和回报。最后一件事,是处理商业信件,尤其是内部的商业函件,这些都放在快下班或周末去做。
      面试官想要一个证据来证明求职者能根据工作队伍的需要、部门的调整及任务的性质,来对工作做出轻重缓急的安排。他还想确信你不会为了避免工作的单调而优先娱乐,从长远来看,必要的惯例对于工作来说是很重要的。??
      Q:How do you manage your time on a typical day?
      A:I?ve always given priority to work with established clients,because they offer a better risk/return value.The last thing I do is general correspondence,especially internal correspondence,which I take care of at the end of the day or week.   ??
      问:描绘你按别人的建议行事的例子。?
      答:我改变了我的办公时间,因为几个员工都觉得除了早上,其余时间就很难找到我。
      展示你灵活的一面和你的人际关系技巧。人们乐意向你提建议吗?他们会相信你能公平客观地听取他们的意见吗?当你确实接受建议时,你会对他们表示赞赏吗?使面试官相信你的管理方式是合理的、公正的,而且你欣赏别人的好建议。  
      Q escribe a time when you acted on someone?s suggestion.
      A:I changed my open office hours because several of my employees found it difficult to visit me except in the early mornings.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.1]初来乍到

28#
     楼主| 发表于 2008-6-26 09:24:46 | 只看该作者

第八部分:管理模式与人际技巧(11~15问)

问:描述你在上司面前为自己的见解辩护的一次经历。?
      答:我说服上司改变公关公司。我确信以芝加哥为基地的公司不能满足我们在西海岸的利益,通过向上司展示客源统计变化后,我说服了他。
      这与描述“你按他人的建议行事的经历”是相对立的。你能提出有建设性的建议并且让他人明白你的想法吗?请举出具体的例子来说明。??
      Q:Tell me about a time when you had to defend an idea to your boss.
      A:Once I had to convince my boss to change PR firms.I really believed that our interests on the West Coast weren?t being met by our Chicago?based firm.I was able to convince him after showing him the demographic shift in our customer base.??
      问:你想改变你的管理形式的哪些方面??
      答:别人向我征求意见时,我常常控制着自己不把答案直接告诉别人。我认为使别人学会如何解决问题更为重要。我越来越善于教导别人并提出问题,但我从不告诉别人该怎么做。
      谈谈你正在努力改进的管理方式的一个方面。告诉面试官你采取的步骤,并给出证据来说明你取得的进步。??
      Q:What aspect of your management style would you like to change?
      A:I?ve been working on holding back the urge to tell people the answers when they ask for advice.I think it?s more mportant to teach people how to solve their own problems.I?ve gotten better at coaching and presenting questions and feedback without telling people what to do.??
      问:你有没有感到上司及同事对你的排斥??
      答:我必须说明一下为何我曾认为黑白色调更切合保险小册子的内容。最初,办公室里没有人赞同这个想法,因为我们都习惯于彩色的册子,人人都认为黑白册子看上去显得低档。最后我终于说服大家,用更为巧妙的方法呈现死亡抚慰金这一大难题会更行之有效。?
      举出具体例子说明你为自己的观点辩护的例子。避开谈及个性抵触、怨恨情绪或愤怒的争吵。你如何令别人理解你的观点?结果如何?一定要以积极的语气结束谈话。   ??
      Q:Have you ever felt defensive around your boss or peers?
      A:I had to explain once why I thought a black?and?white brochure was more suitable for the content of an insurance?product brochure.No one in my office liked the idea initially,because we were all used to color brochures,and everybody felt that black and white looked cheap.Eventually I convinced them that a more subtle approach would work better to present information about a difficult topic?death benefits.??
      问:谈谈影响你管理风格的一次学习经历。?
      答:我早期在银行工作时,给一位副执行主席发信,但忘记给在他手下做事的两位副行政主席发副本。其中一位断定我有意作梗。从那以后,我对关键环节非常小心。
      把你的回答内容稍作改变,用以回应这个问题:“谈谈你最不喜欢的经理或监督员”。在此描述一次正面或反面的使你获得有效管理经验的教训,或者描述一位经理让你做你认为难以实现的事情的手段,他是如何激发你的???
      Q:Tell me about a learning experience that affected your management style.
      A:Early in my job at the bank,I wrote a letter to an EVP but failed to make copies for the two AVPs who worked for him.One of them was impacted by the content of the memo and concluded that I?d circumvented him on purpose.I?ve really been careful about chain of command ever since.??
      问:你有没有仿效过别人的管理形式??
      答:我在许多方面效仿我的第一位上司。我在桌上为每个工作成员准备了一个文件袋。他们可把便条、想法、要我检查的工作或其他东西放在那儿,我就用这些材料来处理事情。这成为我们大家沟通的另一种形式。那么,当我们坐下来谈论时,要解决的问题都在手头上了。?
      你应该描述一位自己认识的上司,用积极的方式激发你去达到超出你自己目标的要求。详细说明他是如何实现这种做法的。??
      Q:Have you patterned your management style after someone in particular?
      A:I?ve emulated my first boss in many ways.I keep a file for each member of my staff on my desk.They can throw notes,ideas,work they want me to review,or anything else in there,and I do the same with material I have for them.It\'s an xtraform of communication whenever one of us gets an idea.Then,when we sit down to talk,the issues we need to cover are in one place,at our fingertips.?

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.1]初来乍到

29#
     楼主| 发表于 2008-6-26 09:25:19 | 只看该作者

第八部分:管理模式与人际技巧(16~19问)

问:描述一位你敬佩的领导。?
      答:我一直很敬佩公司的董事长,他不是那种高高在上的人,他不占用特殊的车位或餐位,他给人的感觉就像他只是团体里的一员而已。举例说明你认为能干的领导,这个例子可以是个人认同的,也可以是大众认同的。为何你相信这位领导能取得如此的成就?你从你所敬佩的领导身上学到了什么???
      Qescribe a leader you admire.
      A:I?ve always admired the president of my company.He\'s visible,he doesn?t want a special parking place or table in the afeteria,and he gives you the feeling that he?s just another member of the team.??
      问:你怎样处理工作中遇到的批评意见??
      答:第一次受到一个客户的抱怨时,我发现很难把这些抱怨和我的专业报账服务分开。那个客户对自动柜员机停工检修感到不满。我知道表示同情和理解往往能平息这种不愉快。我还认识到,没有客户会对每一样事情都感到满意,即使他们所有的经历都是积极的。
      面试官正寻找一种能表明求职者责任感和职业特性的东西。描述具体的一项工作计划或习惯曾带给你的麻烦,直到后来你勇敢地面对并克服了这些困难。或者你可以谈谈你是如何对工作中遇到的特别严厉或者无理的批评与指责做出客观而专业的反应的。??
      Q:How have you handled criticism of your work?
      A:The first time I had a complaint from a client, I found it difficult to keep the complaint separate from my professional service of the account. The client was upset about the downtime on ATM machines. I learned that showing empathy usually calms an unpleasant situation; I also learned that no client is going to be happy with everything, even if that client\'s overall experience is positive.   ??
      问:告诉我你最近一次说错话的情形??
      答:我告诉我的朋友丽莎,我不会再参加年鉴俱乐部的聚会,因为我觉得编辑根本就是个白痴。后来我发现编辑居然是她的堂兄,我立刻向她道歉,并问她为什么在我说这蠢话时没有作声。幸好,我和她直到现在还是朋友。
      每个人都会犯错,能认识错误是很重要的。面试官想了解你是不是具有是非感,还有你会采取什么措施去弥补过错。别人对你、你的公司或者你的客户留下一个坏的印象,这会给你的公司带来很大的不利。??
      Q:Tell me about the last time you put your foot in your mouth.
      A:I told my friend Lisa that I?d no longer be attending yearbook?club meetings because I thought the editor was a complete idiot. I later found out that the editor was her cousin. As soon as I found out, I apologized and asked her why she didn\'t say anything when I made that foolish comment. Luckily, she and I are still friends today.??
      问:告诉我,你与同事相处时遇到的问题。?
      答:我非常平易近人,而且易于与大部分人融洽相处。但我记得有一次,我们请了一个爱发号施令的新助手,他的态度冒犯了一位实习生。我把他叫到一旁,告诉他请求别人帮忙比命令别人去做事有效得多。不幸的是,我的意见似乎没起多大作用。但从那以后,我们在聘用新员工时都更加小心了。
      免讨论与个性抵触的问题,而应把重点放在你与你的同事的职业道德的不同之处,又或者把重点放在面试官有可能强调的其他方面。例如:你可以谈谈某些人追求完美的标准没有你那么高。??
      Q:Tell me about a problem you?ve had getting along with a work associate.
      A:I?m pretty easygoing and tend to get along with most people. But I remember one time when we brought in a new associate who was very bossy?to the point where he offended one of our interns with his attitude. I actually pulled him aside and told him that I found it more productive to ask people for help than to give orders. Unfortunately, my advice didn?t seem to help much, but we were more careful when we hired new staff after that.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.1]初来乍到

30#
     楼主| 发表于 2008-6-26 09:25:52 | 只看该作者

第九部分:解决问题的能力(1~5问)

问:你的专业技能如何成为你宝贵的财富??
      答:尽管我从未想过要当作家或出版商,但我在市场推广部的大量工作都要靠良好的写作技巧和富有创意的设计才能。大学时在报社的兼职工作让我学会许多出版方面的知识,如何排版和如何写最有影响力的短句等技巧。市场推广方面的工作使我必须向图形设计师说明我的目标,以避免大量的复查工作。
      描述你如何用专业技能解决问题。举个具体的例子,说明相同的技能怎样才能在不同情况或在你负责的工作中变得实用。如果你被聘用,在什么样的环境下你会发挥得最好。??
      Q:How have your technical skills been an asset?
      A:Although I never planned on a career as a writer or publisher,much of my job in marketing has depended on good writing and creative layout skills.My part?time college job with a newspaper taught me a lot about desktop publishing,how to position something on a page effectively,and how to write short sentences with maximum impact.In all of my marketing jobs,I?ve been able to explain my goals clearly to graphic designers,which has helped me avoid costly design revisions.?
    ? 问:描述你运用专业技能解决问题的情形。?
      答:在运送部件到达目的地时总是出现裂痕。我用原料学方面的知识判断这与航运期间的存放温度有关,尽管我们的仪器都安全地存放在两端封闭的地方,但在到达目的地之前,仪器要放在无空调设备的船舱里30个小时。现在我们用另一家航运公司运送货物,我们用贴在货物上的标签显示极高或极低温度都是不允许的。
      迅速向面试官说明问题,然后集中在你的专业技能如何帮你解决问题。你采取了什么行动?取得什么效果???
      Qescribe a situation in which you?ve applied technical skills to solve a problem.
      A:One of our components kept arriving at distribution points with stress cracks.My materials?science background helped me to diagnose the problem as one of storage temperature during shipping.Although our equipment was safely stored at both end points,it had been sitting in un?air?conditioned cargo space for up to thirty hours before reaching its destination. We\'re now using a different shipping company,and we\'ve improved our labeling on large shipments to reflect the users warning about temperature extremes. ??
      问:你的专业技巧和其他技巧结合起来如何能提高工作效率??
      答:良好的经济学知识和电脑销售经验,为我提供了综合的技能并使我能在电脑行业方面从事金融调查工作。我的大部分熟人和他们的兴趣都与高新科技有关,因此很自然我有好奇心,而这有助我与行业的变革同步前进。
      这个问题给你一次推销你自己的机会,即为何你独特的复合技能奏效?举出一两个例子说明你常被要求去处理的事项。??
      Q:How do your technical skills,combined with other skills,add to your effectiveness on the job?
      A:My strong economics background,along with my computer?sales experience,provide a balanced set of skills to perform financial research on the computer industry.
      Most of my contacts and hobbies are also related to high tech,so I offer a natural curiosity that helps me stay abreast of changes in the industry. ??
      问:描述你如何运用解决问题的步骤。?
      答:一次我们接待了几个客人,他们被安排在地区周围免费的酒店住宿。我建议成立一个电脑小组建立一个预告系统,顾客的名字与先前的不满记录或免费服务相对应。现在,当顾客登记入住时,我们输入名字,就马上知道这个顾客在我们的任意一家酒店中有过不愉快的经历。我们小心地对待这位顾客,承认我们意识到问题所在,并承诺尽可能地向他们提供完美的服务。这一做法既预防了那些想欺诈的顾客,又告诫了我们职员要特别小心对待那些再次光顾我们酒店的顾客。我们酒店的满意率提升了,欺诈事例减少了。
      向面试官说明你如何一步步解决问题,如何做到圆满的成功。你用什么措施或准则来控制解决问题的步骤?结果如何???
      Qescribe how you?ve used a problem?solving process.
      A:We once had several customers who\'d arranged numerous free hotel stays around the country using our 100 percent atisfaction guarantee.I suggested leading a PC task force to set up a warning system that flags any guest name corresponding to a revious reported complaint or free service.Now when a guest checks in and we type in a name,we know immediately that the person has had an unpleasant experience at one of our hotels.We proactively approach the guest,acknowledge we?re aware of the problem,and offer our commitment to do everything possible to provide them with impeccable service.This practice warns the potentially fraudulent guest;at the same time,it warns our staff to be especially careful with any guest who?s giving our hotel a second chance.Our satisfaction rate has improved,and fraudulent cases have decreased.??
      问:你怎样着手处理问题??
      答:当要处理问题的时候,我通常会尽可能把所想到问题的原因写下来。   然后找出原因之间的关系,以此来归纳主要问题的共同特征。通常,研究完这些问题后,真正的原因就显而易见了。
      面试官除了想知道你取得的成果外,还想知道你解决问题所用的逻辑。你办事果断吗?你如何缩小选择范围来作出抉择?别人如何评价你的推理技巧?他们会用什么样的例子来说明你具备有效的决策方式呢???
      Q:How do you usually go about solving a problem?
      A:When I need to solve a problem,I generally start by writing down as many ideas as I can think of about possible causes.Next I look for relationships among causes so I can group together symptoms of bigger problems.Usually,after I study these groups of problems,the real cause becomes readily apparent.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入点点户外

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|深圳点点户外网 ( 粤ICP备16008327号-1

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 03:53 , Processed in 0.217751 second(s), 21 queries .