开心
    2013-4-4 12:04
  • 签到天数: 1 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

41#
     楼主| 发表于 2008-6-26 09:34:30 | 只看该作者

第十二部分:难以回答的问题(5~7问)

问:告诉我,你最不喜欢的经理或者教授是什么样的。?
      答:嗯,从经理的角度来说,我十分幸运。我与我的教授们没什么过节。我走出大学校门的第一份工作是和一个难相处的经理一起工作。假如你走进他办公室向他请教,他会感到你在打扰他工作。所以,我们反而学会了互相帮助。我并不是说我很不喜欢他,因为在很多方面,他的确是个好经理,但我却宁愿他和我们多接近并给予我们更多的指点。?
      回答这个问题有点像穿越布满地雷的雷区一样,所以要当心!记住面试官并不是想了解你以前的上司,他或她想了解的是你对他们的评价。虽然面试官也许会引诱你去批评你以前的上司,但这样做会产生许多问题。尽管你的说法是完全真实和公平的,但面试官会认为你要么是与别人相处得不好,要么就是纯粹在指责别人。在这种困境中最好的解决方法就是选择一个并不太反面的例子,简单地提及它,然后,把回答的重点放在你从这些经历中学到了什么。
    ? Q:Tell me about your least?favorite manager or professor.
      A:Well, I?ve been pretty fortunate as far as managers go, and I didn?t have any problems with my professors. In my first job out of college I worked with a manager who was pretty inaccessible. If you walked into his office to ask a question, you got the sense that you were bothering him, so we just learned to get help from each other instead. I wouldn\'t say he was my least?favorite manager, because he was a good manager in a lot of ways, but I would have preferred that he\'d made himself more available to us and given us more direction.?
      问:你遇到过的雇主中,谁最严厉,为什么??
      答:那该是富兰克林协会的汉森女士了。当忙碌的时候,她会把人推向极限,而且她对细节要求严格。但是她总是很公正,并且会奖励工作做得好、勤劳的人。她是一个严格的老板,但也是一个好老板。
      再一次提醒你,无论如何你也要避免对你前任的老板作任何否定的评价。像这位应聘者那样,绕过问题,回答积极乐观的一面。??
      Q:Who\'s the toughest employer you?ve ever had, and why?
      A:That would be Ms. Henson at Franklin Associates. She\'d push people to their limits when things got busy, and she was a stickler for detail. But she was always fair, and she rewarded good, hard work. I\'d call her a tough boss, but a good boss.? ?
      问:你是如何处理与老板之间的紧张关系的??
      答:我惟一感到的紧张那次就是我们都很忙碌,以致于无法互相了解对方的情况。我的老板不知道我正与另一位顾客因某些问题而纠缠不清,要求我在短期内完成大量的工作。我坚信员工会议的重要性,同事间应了解并尊重相互之间的时间需求。?
      在这里,最安全的做法就是举一个例子,说明你与你的老板产生误会时,你是如何去解决的。面试官想了解你是怎样避免类似的问题再次发生的。??
      Q:How do you handle tension with your boss?
      A:The only tension I?ve ever felt was once when we both got too busy to keep each other informed.My boss overcommitted me with a short deadline,not knowing that I was bogged down with another client problem.I believe firmly in the importance of staff meetings so that coworkers can respect the demands on each other\'s time.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.1]初来乍到

42#
     楼主| 发表于 2008-6-26 09:35:22 | 只看该作者

第十三部分:针对学生和应届毕业生的问题(1~2问)

第十三部分:针对学生和应届毕业生的问题(1~2问)

问:为什么你没有取得更好的成绩??
      答:学校对于我来说是一段精彩的人生经历。我实在喜欢新思想、专心学习、留心听课。我从来都不相信在考试前一晚死记硬背以争取高分或通宵达旦以完成一篇毕业论文是最明智的做法。我确信自己就像许多争取好成绩的学生一样学习刻苦。
      如果已经进入面试阶段,适当的做法就是使自己符合这个职位的基本标准,包括教育方面的要求。在这里,面试官往往试图判断应聘者处理困境的能力。千万不要辩护或推卸责任,这是非常重要的。相反,尝试从正面的角度来回答这个问题——例如,集中于你学到的东西和所付出的额外努力,这样做要比只集中在成绩上好得多。???
      Q:Why weren?t your grades better?
      A:School was a wonderful experience for me. I really enjoyed learning new ideas, I studied consistently, and I was attentive in class. But I never believed in cramming before the night of an exam just to get a higher grade or staying up all night to finish a term paper. I really believe I learned just as much as many students who went for the grades.??
      问:为什么你当初决定主修历史呢??
      答:这是个艰难的抉择,因为我也对管理学、国际关系学和经济学感兴趣。但是,学习历史让我可以把三者结合起来,特别是通过对经济史的研究。另外,我知道我系的几位教授知识非常渊博,极具影响力。
      证明你有充分的、合理的理由选择你的专业。如果你不能为自己的专业选择辩护,面试官就可能怀疑你对职业选择的考虑是否充分。你还要肯定选择专业的理由跟你的职业选择相符合。比如,如果你应聘银行经理职位,就不能说你是个英语专业的学生,因为你喜欢文学和写作。??
      Q:Why did you decide to major in history?
      A:It was a difficult chocice because I was also attracted to government, international relations, and economics. But the study of history allowed me to combine all three, especially by focusing on economic history. What?s more, I found several of the professors in the department to be exceptionally knowledgeable and stimulating.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.1]初来乍到

43#
     楼主| 发表于 2008-6-26 09:35:49 | 只看该作者

第十三部分:针对学生和应届毕业生的问题(3~4问)

问:你是否发现某一课程特别有挑战性??
      答:最初,我被去年的那门《化学入门》彻底难倒了。无论我怎样努力学,似乎都毫无进展。开始的3次知识竞赛我还失败了。于是,我尝试另辟蹊径,我不再独自埋头苦干了,而是请来一位主修化学的朋友帮忙。同时,课后我向教授请教。我发现,多花点时间做实验是非常关键的。最后,这一科我考了个B?+,并且完全理解了学习内容。另外我懂得了一个道理:进入一个新的学科领域,有时需要新的途径而不仅仅是努力学习,同时别人的帮助也可能是个决定性因素。
      面试官想要看看你怎样应付困境。须证明你不会在困难面前畏缩,并且你会格外努力以迎接挑战。??
      Q:Was there a course that you found particularly challenging?
      A:Initially I was completely overwhelmed by the introductory chemistry course that I took last year. No matter how hard I studied, I seemed to be getting nowhere. I failed the first three quizzes. So I tried a new approach. Instead of just studying by myself, I asked a friend who?s a chemistry major to help me with my studies. I also began seeking help from the professor after class. And I found that more time spent in the lab was critical. I ended up with a B?plus in the course and thought I achieved a solid understanding of the material. More than that, I learned that tackling a new field of study sometimes requires a new approach, not just hard work, and that the help of others can be crucial!   ??
      问:你为什么不多参加课外活动呢??
      答:我必须把更多的时间花在学习上。我来自小镇上的一所高中,虽然考试拿了很多个A,但是这并不意味着我有很好的基础可以应付大学课程。因此,我学习非常努力。不过,我也挤出时间去了解这个城市和结交新朋友,周末时也会去参加一些非正式的社交活动。   
      面试官也许担心,如果你对户外活动的兴趣不浓,你可能最终把自己弄得精疲力尽。雇主们喜欢那些全面发展、对户外活动有兴趣的应聘者。如果你在大学里不曾参加过正式的课外活动,你仍然有必要谈谈你的爱好,就像你参加过的一些非正规的阅读或锻炼等活动。例如,你可以谈谈你热衷于跑步,即使你没有参加大学的长跑队。?
      对于那些以往的事业只局限于某一职业或产业的人来说,工作经验确实不成问题。你们有丰富的工作经验——但它们都与你现在的工作目标无关。没关系!别再三强调你的工作历史,必须强调的是你所学会的并对你现在应聘的工作有帮助的技能。例如,假设你以前从事房地产工作,在业余时间里你喜欢参加马拉松比赛。最近,你了解到一家运动鞋生产商的市场推广部有一空缺职位。你需要做的是强调雇主正在寻找的而你又拥有的技能。你不仅有很好的推销经验,而且熟悉这家公司的售销地区。这两者是很有效的结合!???
      Q:Why didn?t you participate more in extracurricular?activities?
      A:I wanted to give as much effort as possible to my studies. I came from a high school in a very small town, where I received a lot of As, but this didn\'t prepare me very well for college. So I studied very hard. I have, however, found time to explore the city and make new friends, and I do socialize informally on weekends.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.1]初来乍到

44#
     楼主| 发表于 2008-6-26 09:36:39 | 只看该作者

第十四部分:针对转职者的问题

问:你为什么要离开现在的工作岗位??
      答:我从现时的工作中已学到了许多关于塑料工业的知识,我非常高兴曾有机会在Fiske有限公司里工作。然而,我发现自己的真正兴趣在于搞开发,而Fiske公司决定在未来两年内把这些都搁置起来。这就是我对贵单位如此感兴趣的原因,因为正如我所知道的,Randy企业集团十分重视开发,而且它是一家颇受尊敬的业界领袖。
      面试官首先关心的是转职者为什么总是打算转职,向面试官说明你的决定是经过深思熟虑的。解释一下你为什么决定选择这一特殊职位,同样也要说明这个职位将会怎样提高你的天赋技能及发展你的兴趣爱好。??
      Q:Why do you want to leave your current position?
      A:I\'ve learned quite a bit about the plastics industry in my current position and am very glad to have had the opportunities I\'ve had at Fiske, Inc. However, I?ve found that my interests really lie in research and development, which Fiske has recently decided to phase out over the next two years. And that\'s why I\'m so interested in this organization, because, as I understand, Randy Corporation places a great deal of emphasis on R;D, and is also a highly respected leader in the industry.??
      问:为什么你要放弃职业介绍所里一份已经稳定下来的工作,而去追求一个实质上你只是入门者的市场推广职位呢??
      答:我非常喜欢在介绍所里工作,还学会了很多有用的技能。但同时,我几乎止步不前了。我的工作不再给我任何挑战。我考虑了很久,确信现在是改变的时候了。
      正因我对市场推广有兴趣,去年我那十多岁的孩子和一些邻居的小孩计划卖T恤以帮助本地一个因火灾而失去家园的家庭时,我立刻干起来了:设计、分发宣传海报,在当地报纸上刊登广告,在食品杂货店和购物中心外面摆卖衬衣。刚开始,我真的不对这项工作抱太多的想法,但是当看见了自己的劳动成果,我开始感到兴奋了。我懂得了一个道理:你可能会取得一项巨大成就或拥有伟大的理想,但如果不为别人所知,那么你的才能就会被淹没。我终于感觉到自己似乎在做一件与众不同的事;而且,我做得很好。从那次以后,我选读了两门有关市场推广的入门课程,并计划在这个秋天报读一个业余学位课程。?
      此外,我可以把曾在职业介绍所里学到的许多技巧和能力运用到市场推广这一行。毕竟,职业介绍所同样是为社团委托人和求职者提供推销代理服务,并向社团委托人介绍求职者等。
      面试官试图要确定两件事:应聘者选择职业的动机,以及他们是否有这样一种可能性——满足于一个比他或她的前一份工作要求较低能力及责任心的职位。你得消除他们的顾虑,详述你转职的原因,还必须说明你对这个职位有充分的认识并大体上了解这一行业。许多应聘者希望他们的新职业是以一份与之前所从事工作同等水平的工作作为开始。但事实上,许多转职者如果不至于是从入门水平做起的话,也多半必须从新公司的底层做起,以积累新领域里的基本经验和知识。?
      毫无疑问,如果有一段时间你失业了,你就得面对一些麻烦问题。你正在疑惑自己是否还具备你所应有的素质。关键就是弄清楚你所有的技能是否适应时代要求。如果不是,那么你就该考虑接受再培训,可能是学习新的电脑课程或去当地的大学里学习。如果你的技能是现代化的,那就不用担心了。你需要强调的是以前工作的经验和技巧,还有你在失业期间保持与时代同步的方法(阅读商贸期刊,业余写作,参加研讨会等),以及你在家中学会的一些技能,它们也许可以转化到工作上来。   ??
      Q:Why would you want to leave an established career at an employment agency for an essentially entry?level position in marketing?
      A:I?ve enjoyed my work at the agency and have gained many valuable skills from it. At the same time, however, I feel as if I\'ve stopped growing. I?m no longer challenged by my work. I?ve thought about this for a long time, and I\'m confident that it\'s time for a change.?
      As for my interest in marketing, last year my teenage children and some of the other neighborhood kids decided to design and sell T?shirts to benefit a local family who?d lost their home to a fire. I pitched in by designing and distributing posters, placing advertisements in local newspapers, and selling shirts outside grocery stores and shopping malls. At first I really didn\'t give the project a lot of thought, but when I saw the fruits of my labor, I began to get very excited about it. I learned that you can have a great product and a great cause, but if nobody knows about it, you\'re dead in the water. I finally felt as if I was making a difference—and I was good at it, too. Since then I\'ve taken two introductory marketing courses and am planning to enroll in a part?time degree program this fall.?   Furthermore, I\'ll be able to use many of the skills and abilities I\'ve gained at the employment agency in the marketing field. After all, working for an employment agency is marketing—marketing the agency to corporate clients and job seekers, and marketing job seekers to corporate clients.?

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.1]初来乍到

45#
     楼主| 发表于 2008-6-26 09:37:23 | 只看该作者

第十五部分:针对再次求职的问题

问:你为什么要离开现在的工作岗位??
      答:我从现时的工作中已学到了许多关于塑料工业的知识,我非常高兴曾有机会在Fiske有限公司里工作。然而,我发现自己的真正兴趣在于搞开发,而Fiske公司决定在未来两年内把这些都搁置起来。这就是我对贵单位如此感兴趣的原因,因为正如我所知道的,Randy企业集团十分重视开发,而且它是一家颇受尊敬的业界领袖。
      面试官首先关心的是转职者为什么总是打算转职,向面试官说明你的决定是经过深思熟虑的。解释一下你为什么决定选择这一特殊职位,同样也要说明这个职位将会怎样提高你的天赋技能及发展你的兴趣爱好。??
      Q:Why do you want to leave your current position?
      A:I\'ve learned quite a bit about the plastics industry in my current position and am very glad to have had the opportunities I\'ve had at Fiske, Inc. However, I?ve found that my interests really lie in research and development, which Fiske has recently decided to phase out over the next two years. And that\'s why I\'m so interested in this organization, because, as I understand, Randy Corporation places a great deal of emphasis on R;D, and is also a highly respected leader in the industry.??
      问:为什么你要放弃职业介绍所里一份已经稳定下来的工作,而去追求一个实质上你只是入门者的市场推广职位呢??
      答:我非常喜欢在介绍所里工作,还学会了很多有用的技能。但同时,我几乎止步不前了。我的工作不再给我任何挑战。我考虑了很久,确信现在是改变的时候了。
      正因我对市场推广有兴趣,去年我那十多岁的孩子和一些邻居的小孩计划卖T恤以帮助本地一个因火灾而失去家园的家庭时,我立刻干起来了:设计、分发宣传海报,在当地报纸上刊登广告,在食品杂货店和购物中心外面摆卖衬衣。刚开始,我真的不对这项工作抱太多的想法,但是当看见了自己的劳动成果,我开始感到兴奋了。我懂得了一个道理:你可能会取得一项巨大成就或拥有伟大的理想,但如果不为别人所知,那么你的才能就会被淹没。我终于感觉到自己似乎在做一件与众不同的事;而且,我做得很好。从那次以后,我选读了两门有关市场推广的入门课程,并计划在这个秋天报读一个业余学位课程。?
      此外,我可以把曾在职业介绍所里学到的许多技巧和能力运用到市场推广这一行。毕竟,职业介绍所同样是为社团委托人和求职者提供推销代理服务,并向社团委托人介绍求职者等。   面试官试图要确定两件事:应聘者选择职业的动机,以及他们是否有这样一种可能性——满足于一个比他或她的前一份工作要求较低能力及责任心的职位。你得消除他们的顾虑,详述你转职的原因,还必须说明你对这个职位有充分的认识并大体上了解这一行业。许多应聘者希望他们的新职业是以一份与之前所从事工作同等水平的工作作为开始。但事实上,许多转职者如果不至于是从入门水平做起的话,也多半必须从新公司的底层做起,以积累新领域里的基本经验和知识。?
      毫无疑问,如果有一段时间你失业了,你就得面对一些麻烦问题。你正在疑惑自己是否还具备你所应有的素质。关键就是弄清楚你所有的技能是否适应时代要求。如果不是,那么你就该考虑接受再培训,可能是学习新的电脑课程或去当地的大学里学习。如果你的技能是现代化的,那就不用担心了。你需要强调的是以前工作的经验和技巧,还有你在失业期间保持与时代同步的方法(阅读商贸期刊,业余写作,参加研讨会等),以及你在家中学会的一些技能,它们也许可以转化到工作上来。   ??
      Q:Why would you want to leave an established career at an employment agency for an essentially entry?level position in marketing?
      A:I?ve enjoyed my work at the agency and have gained many valuable skills from it. At the same time, however, I feel as if I\'ve stopped growing. I?m no longer challenged by my work. I?ve thought about this for a long time, and I\'m confident that it\'s time for a change.?
      As for my interest in marketing, last year my teenage children and some of the other neighborhood kids decided to design and sell T?shirts to benefit a local family who?d lost their home to a fire. I pitched in by designing and distributing posters, placing advertisements in local newspapers, and selling shirts outside grocery stores and shopping malls. At first I really didn\'t give the project a lot of thought, but when I saw the fruits of my labor, I began to get very excited about it. I learned that you can have a great product and a great cause, but if nobody knows about it, you\'re dead in the water. I finally felt as if I was making a difference—and I was good at it, too. Since then I\'ve taken two introductory marketing courses and am planning to enroll in a part?time degree program this fall.?   Furthermore, I\'ll be able to use many of the skills and abilities I\'ve gained at the employment agency in the marketing field. After all, working for an employment agency is marketing—marketing the agency to corporate clients and job seekers, and marketing job seekers to corporate clients.?
      问:你的个人简历没有提及过去几年中你的工作经验,这是怎么回事?
    ? 答:我花了5年时间抚养孩子,他叫贾森,现在上幼儿园了。对我来说那是个很难的决定,但是在那时候,我认为肩负着这么重大的家庭责任,我是不可能百分之百投入工作的。雇主因此分配的工作比我本该完成的要少,这对他来说是不公平的。我相信在当时,这是我的正确决定。但是现在,我感觉到已恢复状态了,准备将我和我的全部时间都投入工作。
      不论缺漏是什么,你必须如实相告。谈论一下你离开工作的决定,不管是待在家里打理家务或刚从一场致命大病中痊愈过来。告诉面试官你现在准备重新工作的原因。最重要的是强调你渴望重新开始你的事业。??
      Q:Your resume doesn?t list any job experience in the past few years. Why not?
      A:I took five years off to raise my son, Jason, who\'s now in kindergarten. It was a difficult decision for me, but at the time, I decided I wouldn?t be able to commit myself 100 percent to my career with such tremendous responsibilities at home. And I didn?t think it would be fair to my employer to give any less than my complete and total commitment. I believe it was the right decision for me at the time, but now I feel refreshed and ready to devote myself full?time to my career.??
      问:我了解到你曾经有一段时间放弃了工作。要找一份与你兴趣相符的工作,你遇到了哪些困难??
      答:我过去4年离开了工作领域,这是个事实,但我已经做了极大的努力以恢复状态。不管怎样,过去我确实认为留在家里抚养孩子并做些家务是非常重要的,同时我丈夫为了完成他的法律课程,几乎用光了我们的所有积蓄。现在,这些事情都过去了,我准备重新开始工作,从事娱乐行业。
      在这里,面试官的好奇心背后的真正问题是,为什么其他人没有把这个应聘者从求职所中选走。为什么这种应聘者不被大家需要?是他太不切实际或者寻找一些随意的工作吗?在求职者的过去经历里,有些什么隐晦事情被别人发现了吗?你要坦白地谈论你的处境以减轻这些忧虑。千万要强调你在闲赋的那段日子里是怎样与你的行业保持联系的,还有,你渴望重新加入这一行列。??
      Q:I see you?ve been out of work for a while. What difficulties have you had in finding a job that\'s compatible with your interests?A:It?s true that I?ve been out of my field for the last four years, but I\'ve had a number of tempting offers to jump back in. However, I thought it was important to stay home with my new baby and also continue a part?time family business, which I ran out of our home while my husband was completing law school. Now that that\'s behind us, I\'m ready to return to my career in the entertainment industry.?
      问:简历里指出,过去两年你在“诚信保险经纪公司”里当过兼职人员,这些经验对你的银行职业将起到什么样的帮助作用呢??
      答:“诚信”正在通过电脑处理档案,而我受聘的主要任务是检查那些电脑化的档案是否比人手做的档案要精确。我要记录保险赔偿金,准备银行押金,将收到的付款分类等。这份工作不仅帮我保持会计技能的现代化,而且还教会我各种计算机的应用技巧,这些肯定会使我符合甚至超过银行的新工作所要求的效率和能力。
      在这里,面试官也许担心应聘者只是适应任何可得到的工作,而不是特殊领域里的特殊职位。解释你的经验与所应聘的职位有什么联系,并谈论你所获得的技能可以被转化到新职位和公司里去。??
      Q:Your resume indicates that you?ve been working for the past two years as a part?time clerk at Reliable Insurance Brokers. How will this experience help you in your banking career?
      A:Reliable was in the process of computerizing its files, and I was hired primarily to check the computerized files for accuracy vis?à?vis the manual files. I recorded premium payments, prepared bank deposits, and sorted payables. Not only did this work help me keep my accounting skills current, I also learned valuable computer skills that will certainly help me become even more efficient and productive in my next position in banking.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.1]初来乍到

46#
     楼主| 发表于 2008-6-26 09:37:55 | 只看该作者

英语面试问答大全

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?

(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience
    to this position. (我已经完成个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)

Q:What do you think you are worth to us?

(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)

A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)

A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for
    this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)

Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or

Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)

A:Yes, I think so.

A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can
    handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)

Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)

A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)

A:Adaptability and sense of humor.

(适应能力和幽默感。)

A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.

(乐观和友爱。)

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)

A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)

They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares
    for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)

A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

47#
    发表于 2008-9-26 18:58:26 | 只看该作者
    Verygood!Thanks for giving us so useful information. Although my English is poor,I still insist on you,come on~
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

48#
    发表于 2009-4-1 23:47:40 | 只看该作者
    support!

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?加入点点户外

x
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入点点户外

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|深圳点点户外网 ( 粤ICP备16008327号-1

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 16:51 , Processed in 0.296643 second(s), 19 queries .